Start/Stop Utility Services

The City of Fairview provides customers with water, wastewater (sewer), and stormwater utility service.

Starting Water & Sewer Service

Contact the Utility Billing Office customer service with the following information:

  • Service Address
  • Desired service start date
  • Rental or Own
    • If rental - Property Owner or Property Management Company name, address and phone number
  • Full name (s) to appear on account
  • Telephone Number

Moving or Transferring Services

It is important for each departing occupant to call Utility Billing customer service when service is to be discontinued. Responsibility for continuing charges remains with the tenant and/or owner until the tenant vacates the residence and/or the owner sells the home.

Contact the Utility Billing office customer service with the following information: 

  • Your account number
  • Phone number and the date service will be disconnected
  • Forwarding address
  • New bill payer's name

We must read your water meter before you move. Please call (503) 674-6215.

Special Request

For special requests such as removing or adding a name to your account, billing address changes, etc., please contact Utility Billing customer service at (503) 674-6215.