Click to Home
Go To Search
Fairview Facebook PageFairview Twitter Page
9-1-1 Services
Dispatch Services
Call 911 Emergency
The Fairview Police Department does not dispatch officers. We contract with the City of Portland’s Bureau of Emergency Communications (BOEC) for all radio and dispatch services. When reporting an emergency or crime in progress, you should always call 9-1-1. If you wish to report something that is not an emergency or a crime that is not in progress, you must call (503) 823-3333 then press number 5.

User Board
Although BOEC is a City of Portland bureau, Fairview holds a seat on the BOEC User Board, created to protect the interests of all users of the system. The BOEC User Board has 15 voting members, which include three citizen representatives. The current chair of the User Board is Fairview Police Chief Ken Johnson.

If you have a complaint against a dispatcher, you should call the nonemergency number and ask to speak to a supervisor or, you can contact a Fairview police supervisor who will relay the complaint to the proper authority at BOEC.